10.09.2011

do hard things!

Once a week we have 'dorm clean-up' put into our schedule.  I am super thankful for this because 9 girls with only 2 sinks, and 3 toilets and showers can get dirty quickly!  For some reason, unknown to me, I quickly found myself with a toilet brush in hand!  What?!?  Now for those of you who know me, germs are not really my thing right?  And, as far as I can tell there are heaps of germs on toilets yet I still jumped voluntarily at the chance to scrub them down.   "Do Hard Things" is one of our DTS's mottos, and so I guess I was just trying my best to fulfill that mandate.



 The day however was not all hard work as we topped it off with some delicious Tim Tam Slams!  Yessss.

James, having never done a Tim Tam Slam before, was quite unnerved by all of our instructions (he ended up doing it all wrong which resulted in his biscuit falling into his tea and getting all soggy. yuck!) 

Monique, also new to the process, was more excited and ready to go!

3...2...1...SLAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment