10.22.2010

third time's a charm?

It is somewhat sad to say, but this will be my third attempt at a blog while living in Korea. I think that this time I will be successful for the following reasons:
  1. Since it is my third year of teaching, and I only have 3 preps (a relatively easy load compared to the past 2 years) I have become much better at finding non-work related activities to use as means to procrastinate.
  2. It is my last year in Korea and I would like to document as much as possible in various forms - a blog being one of them.
  3. I am looking for a new direction for 2011, and tracking my progress may be helpful/interesting.
  4. I've been following Heather's blog as well as Britney's and Kim's. They are all fantastic writers, unlike me, and they have inspired me to try... again!
It is Friday night, yet a school night. I guess the admin thought that we did not work enough, and that they should assign us an extra work day as consequence. Okay, maybe they have good reason, but I do not know what those reasons are. I hear that next year the school will have work days instead of an extra Chuseok weekend. That however, is no longer my concern (yay!).

Instead of going to bed early as I should have, I decided to create my blog and watch Wall-E. Brother Michael warned me that I should not watch this movie while being alone in a far away land - I should have listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment