12.12.2010

last week in Korea

This is the last week that my Christmas tree will be in Korea. Most people have told me to leave it here for the next resident of this apartment, but I think that it is the most beautiful artificial tree that I have ever owned. As such, it will be making the transpacific flight with me to Ottawa, where I will leave it in the care of my mom until I have a place of my own.

Dear Bruce (my tree), I apologize for any injury that you sustain a) from the luggage handlers at the various airports through which you will pass, and b) from Piper the kitten (she doesn't know better).



You look lovely in my Hwanggol apartment, and make it feel so homey for one last Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. i love bruce!!! aaaaand yes, piper will love bruce too!! this morning i woke up to our lovely little christmas tree...on the floor. he has had to become low maintenance since he has been redecorated about 3 times already. haha. see you in a weeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

    ReplyDelete